- HTTP cookies are text files that websites store on the devices of their users. Cookies are used to improve the user experience. However, they may contain personal information about the user and their behavior on the website. Cookies work by remembering information such as shopping cart items, visited sites, among other activities. They are meant to store and recall any information about the user for efficiency in operations. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. But if you feel it is an infringement to your internet usage, you can choose to set your browser to reject browser cookies. However, the site management will not be able to follow up on which links you have clicked from their site.
Generally, the ‘Help’ function of your browser should have instructional setup to enable your device to accept all cookies. It will also notify you whenever a cookie is issued or when not to receive cookies. Remove cookies will indeed interfere with the functionality or availability of our site services.
Types of Cookies
- Several types of cookies may be used when you visit this website.
- These cookies monitor how users reach the website and how they move around once on the site. This type of cookies helps us to know which features are working the best and which ones need improvement.
- Advertisers may also place cookies on your computer to display their related products and services that may be of interest to you. These advertisers can then gather information about your visits to the site and hence may decide to alternate the ads that are sent to a specific computer. The cookies will also help to track how often you view an advert.
- Without these cookies, the site won’t work properly or even provide certain features and functionalities needed for improvement. They are, generally, “First-party cookies” and could be permanent or temporary on your browser. If you manually disable them in your browser, the overall functionality of the site will be affected.
- These cookies are important as they help to identify and to prevent security risks. These cookies are used to authenticate users and to protect user data from any unauthorized individuals.
- These cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit sites of competitive companies that run some of the services offered by our company. The parties can then gather and track certain information about you. you can manually