Front Brake Disc Rotor for Kawasaki ER-5 1996-2006 / GPZ500S 1987-1988 / ZL600 Eliminator 1986-1994
Regular price $65.00
- Fit for:
Kawasaki ER-5 (ER500A/B/H570) 500CC model year 1996-2000;
Kawasaki ER-5 500CC model year 2001-2006;
Kawasaki GPZ S (EX500A/E444) 500CC model year 1987-1988;
Kawasaki ZL ELIMINATOR 600CC model year 1986-1994.
- Laser cut from 420 stainless steel, heat treated to ensure warp resistance, parallel double disc ground to assure perfect flatness.
- Discs can stay cool is by adding slots or grooves to the disc. These slots also provide an escape route for heat, gas and waste material, preventing it from building up on the contact surfaces.
- Wave design allows for better heat dissipation and water dispersion, the venting slots are designed to reduce the brake surface temperature and make the dirt and water are dispersed quickly.
- Directly bolt on, no additional hardware necessary.
- We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding
Front Brake Disc
Outer Diameter : 280mm
Inner Diameter: 130mm
Hole Quantity: 6
Hole Size : 10.4mm
Hole Spacing : 150mm