Front Brake Disc Rotors for Kawasaki ZL400 Eliminator 1988-1989 / Z750 E1-E1L-Turbo 1984-1986 / GPZ900R 1984-1989
Regular price $65.00
- Fit for:
Kawasaki ZL ELIMINATOR 400CC model year 1988-1989;
Kawasaki Z E1-E1L-TURBO 750CC model year 1984-1986;
Kawasaki GPZ NINJA 900CC model year 1984-1986;
Kawasaki GPZ R (ZX900A/D363/0) 900CC model year 1984-1989;
Kawasaki ZL ELIMINATOR 900CC model year 1985-1987;
Kawasaki GPX R 1000CC model year 1986-1989;
Kawasaki ZL ELIMINATOR (ZLT00A/E394) 1000CC model year 1986-1990.
- Laser cut from 420 stainless steel, heat treated to ensure warp resistance, parallel double disc ground to assure perfect flatness.
- Discs can stay cool is by adding slots or grooves to the disc. These slots also provide an escape route for heat, gas and waste material, preventing it from building up on the contact surfaces.
- Wave design allows for better heat dissipation and water dispersion, the venting slots are designed to reduce the brake surface temperature and make the dirt and water are dispersed quickly.
- Directly bolt on, no additional hardware necessary.
- We marked the Min Thickness on the surface ,it means you should replace the brake disc rotor when the thickness with Minimum Thickness to ensure save ridding
Front Brake Disc
Outer Diameter : 280mm
Inner Diameter: 130mm
Hole Quantity: 6
Hole Size : 10.4mm
Hole Spacing : 150mm