Front Rear Brake Disc Rotors for Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 1998-1999
Honda CBR RR (SC33/H294) Fireblade W,X 900CC model year 1998-1999;
Honda CBR 900 RR Fireblade Japan 1998-1999.
- Strong 420 (2Cr13) stainless steel & 6061-T6 aluminum material. Quality disc with tightest tolerance and precise surface grinding.
- The construction offers great heat dissipation and allows air to circulate through disc to maximize cooling efficiency.
- CNC laser cut slotted design improves rotor cooling for better heat dissipation and water dispersion, the slotted rotor ensures water and dirt are dispersed quickly when braking.
- Optimum shaped lightening hole, to provide weight savings, combined wih improved uniform disc cooling and brake pad cleaning effect.
- Replaces original disc with no modification required.
Front Brake Disc
Outer diameter: 310mm
Inner diameter: 62mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 78mm
Rear Brake Disc
Outer diameter: 220mm
Inner diameter: 105mm
Hole quantity: 4
Hole size: 10.4mm
Hole spacing: 125mm