Front Rear Brake Disc Rotors for Honda CB250F Hornet 250 1997-now / CB400N 1986-1988
Regular price $50.00
- Fit for:
Honda HORNET 250CC model year 1997-now;
Honda CB N (CB400T/A400) 400CC model year 1986-1988.
- High grade stainless steel SUS 420 (2Cr13) brake surface, aluminum 6061 T6 center hub, 2 kinds of materials provide different expend and shrink prevent warp under high temperature.
- Heat treated to prevent warping.
- Wave & round design. The shape of the disc ensures good heat dissipation under heavy braking sessions, reducing brake fade, minimizing warping and ensuring rotor longevity.
- The vented slots & holes keep the brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over the entire surface of the pad.
- Wave design for light weight, 20% light wieght than OEM rotor.
- Round shape rotor, better than OEM rotor, good for racing.
- Replaces original disc with no modification required.
- Please replace your rotor when it reaches the minimum thickness we marked on the surface to ensure your safety
Front Brake Disc
Outer diameter: 296mm
Inner diameter: 58mm
Hole quantity: 6
Hole size: 6.4mm
Hole spacing: 74mm
Rear Brake Disc
Outer diameter 220mm
Inner diameter 105mm
Hole quantity 4
Hole size 10.4mm
Hole spacing 125mm