Front Rear Brake Disc Rotors for Triumph Street Triple 675 2007-2012 / Street Triple 675R 2009-2012
Triumph Daytona 675 06-12;
Triumph Daytona R 675 2011-2012;
Triumph Street Triple 675 07-12;
Triumph Street Triple R 675 09-12.
- Excellent brake performance and stopping power under all conditions.
- Heat treated stainless steel 420 2Cr13 braking surface and aluminum 6061 T6 center hub ensure durable braking power & brake area not warped.
- These rotors are lighter than the OEM brake rotor which reduces the unsprung weight of your motorcycle to improve handling.
- All the venting slots are designed for best cooling and performance.
- The grooves on the disc surface prevent mud and dirt packed to interfer the braking performance, it offers maximum clean and incredible stopping power.
- Direct bolt on. Easy installation, no modification required.
- Please replace your rotor when it reaches the minimum thickness we marked on the surface to ensure your safety
Front Brake Disc
Outer diameter 310mm
Inner diameter 84.5mm
Hole quantity: 5
Hole size 10.5mm
Hole spacing 100.5mm
Rear Brake Disc
Outer diameter 220mm
Inner diameter 105m
Hole quantity 4
Hole size 10.4mm
Hole spacing 125mm